Have you wondered if your work is unmistakable?
In this episode, I had a profound conversation with writer/podcast host of the Unmistakable Creative podcast, Srini Rao. He has interviewed over five hundred of the most interesting people ranging from famous cartoonists to ex-cons. His prolificacy as writer garnered the attention of big media companies such as USA Today, Wall street Journal, and landed him a two book deal with a major publishing company.
I have been a big fan of Srini’s body of work simply because I’ve seen the evolution of a creative devoted to his hustle & craft. From re-branding his vision to mastering his style of interviewing, Srini has found his unmistakable stamp on the world.
This is a deep conversation about finding clarity, detaching yourself from the need of validation, and creating your unmistakable voice.
In this episode, you’ll learn
- How to let go of the “comparison syndrome”
- Discovering your self worth
- Where to find your story?
- The power of habit
- How to land a book deal
- Umistakable Creative website
- Designing Your Environment For Optimal Performance and Creativity with Jim Bunch (Game changing episode)
- Free Download of “The Compass”